Conditions of Sale
- Please check your order for quality, colour, texture and general condition within 24 hours of delivery.
- Any irregularities in the product should be directed to the store of purchase within 5 days of delivery.
- No claims will be accepted for irregularities, issues or damage after laying.
- No other costs and no implied or expressed warranty or guarantee is given with the product.
- Liability is limited to product replacement only.
- Acceptance of product is acceptance of conditions of sale even if not signed for.
- Keep product wrapped and covered until needed.
- This is a handmade wet cast concrete product using cement and natural materials therefore some colour, size variations and air bubbles can be expected.
- Laying should be done by a licensed tradesman or person competent in laying larger format wet cast pavers.
- Tolerances as per Australian Standard include: thickness + or – 2.5mm and dimension + or – 3mm and chipped or damaged pavers up to 4%.
- Larger format 600mm and 800mm pavers are recommended as steppers as thickness can vary 3-5mm and up to 10mm.
- It is recommended that pavers are blended from different pallets when laying.
- DO NOT lay on Crusher Dust/ Cracker Dust/ Blue Metal.
- Wash grout or cut marks immediately to avoid edge staining.
- Lay on concrete using a suitable adhesive with a 8-12mm grout line or road base and sand only with 3mm gap minimum.
- DO NOT butt joint.
- To help avoid efflorescence, product must have good drainage and sealed with a quality penetrating sealer. This is no guarantee it won’t appear.
- Don’t leave pavers on wet ground or stack criss crossed as hydration marks/lines will transpire and ensure foam is used to move around job site or restack.
- DO NOT stack face to face.
- Clean marks with hot water and scrubbing brush, or use a diluted pre cleaner/sealer such as ANTI EFF.
- DO NOT ACID WASH.
- Delivery is to road side only, beyond this is at customers risk.